West Coast Classic
27th Annual West Coast Classic
When: Jan 13-15, 2023
Where: Richmond Ice Centre, 14140 Triangle Rd, Richmond, BC
Register for West Coast Classic (you'll need to create an account if you don't have one)
- The tournament is open to the following divisions: U10, U12, U14A/Zone, U14B/Club, U16A, U16B, U19A, U19B, 18+A, 18+B, Masters.
- We are offering all divisions U10 to Masters, a minimum of four teams for a qualified division must be registered by October 23, 2022 or we will unfortunately have to cancel that division. October 23, 2022 is the closing date for teams, once we have all teams registered, the tournament scheduler will confirm acceptance by email on or before November 1, 2022.
- All teams U14 and above are guaranteed to play 4 games, with three teams advancing to the semi-final and final games.
- U10 and U12 teams are also guaranteed to play four games in a Round Robin style format. The U10 and U12 divisions will not play semi final and final games, instead all players will receive participation medals.
- Rosters must be completed by November 6, 2022, the BCRA Registration form and tiering forms by December 1, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org In the case of Players or Teams Staff being picked up for this tournament, all BCRA pick up rules are in effect. See the BCRA policy manual. In addition, a Player or Team Staff adjustment form must be submitted with your team’s registration, along with the official BCRA roster for the team in which that Player or Team staff is officially registered on.
- Bench staff must have signed 2022/2023 Code of Conduct forms which will also need to be forwarded to email@example.com
- Head Coach - a completed Concussion On-line Training form will also need to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
U10 - U12 - $875
Club and Zone U14 - U19 - $950
Open A and Open B - - $950
All applications will be accepted on a first-come basis. Some divisions will fill up early and late registrations will be put on a waiting list. While this will be the primary consideration in determining our divisions, the Tournament Committee reserves the right to incorporate other considerations in making final team selections.
Any questions, contact email@example.com
Tournament Tie Breaking Rules