Richmond Facility Covid-19 Safety Rules
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor facilities.
- Practice: No vaccination proof needed for spectators.
- Games: Vaccination needs to be shown at the door by spectators 12+.
- Players, coaches, officials (on and off ice) supporting the youth do not have to show proof of vaccine for practices or games.
- Vaccination proof for all ages is by card or app until September 26, plus adults need to show government ID. As of September 27 vaccination proof must be via the government of BC app unless they are out of province, in which case their provincial card will do, or for international visitors their vaccination card that they used to enter the country is needed. Government ID applies to adults only the same as now.
- Capacity: 50 people or 50% of seating capacity, whichever is greater.
- No loitering in the hallways or lobby
- Watching games must be from the rink and not the lobby.
- Athletes are permitted 30 minutes prior and have up to 30 minutes after the game to vacate the dressing room.
- City attendant staff are posted at each front door to check vaccine passports during minor sport ice times.
It’s appreciated from those who are coming in for a practice that are showing us their BC Vaccine card, even though not mandatory at this time.